One client. One platform. One portfolio.
Jun 23, 2022 10:50:34 AM
FIDx wants every financial professional to have the opportunity to become an expert in retirement income planning
When insurance products, like annuities, sit outside of a financial professional’s wealth management dashboard it can be much more difficult to understand the impact these solutions can have on a portfolio. This can make the process of writing annuities more transactional than it should be. When integrated, FIDx creates a single platform experience to evaluate accumulation and decumulation strategies in a holistic portfolio which allows the financial professionals to create outcome-based strategies tailored to the needs of their clients. In addition, it gives the home office monitoring tools to ensure compliance.
- Product comparison and filtering tools
- On-platform illustrations
- An annuity proposal document, inclusive of managed accounts, showing the combined asset allocation being presented
- Annuity risk scoring that matches account risk and is inclusive of annuity riders
- Fully Actionable analytics
- Daily account reporting and post-issue management
- Quarterly performance reports inclusive of the annuity
- Annuity Insights to evaluate existing annuity contracts for all clients
- Dynamic annuity rules to ensure good order
- Real-time licensing and appointment checks
- Extensive and smart application pre-fill to seamlessly integrate with account order entry platforms
- Home office monitoring and approval workflows